The spiral oven is perfectly suited for producing steamed, cooked and roasted products in hot circulating air and/or steam. The spiral conveyor belt design allows a large effective cook zone while the space requirement is small. Large product quantities can be cooked gently in the alco spiral oven, whereby an optimal colour and texture are achieved and moisture losses in the product are minimised. By combining several successive spirals, different climate zones can be created and thus the optimal process for the product can be mapped.
- Continuously adjustable production speed
- Suitability for products of various sizes thanks to a selectable gap between the individual levels of the spiral
- Optionally heated electrically or with thermal oil or steam-powered
- Targeted airflow in the plant itself guaranteeing optimal and uniform heat transfer and browning
- Infinitely variable ventilators
- Steam injection bars for setting the desired humidity
- Optional dew point control for maximizing yield
- Process temperature infinitely variable up to max. 260 °C
- Automatic, continuous belt wash system in combination with CIP nozzles in the interior of the oven ensures perfect cleaning
- Intuitive operation through a touch panel with recipe management
- Linked with the remote maintenance service
- Insulated housing design for preventing energy losses
- Made entirely of stainless steel and food-approved plastic
- High operating safety
For your application we offer you, based on our standard design, machines of various sizes as well as different additional options and add-on equipment. Due to the flexible combination options, we can configure the perfect solution for you. Should your optimal solution, however, not be achievable in this way, we would be glad to develop it together with you.