KBS 3000/600 (Knocking Belt System) (new design!) Removal of foreign bodies from a wide range of cut salads, baby and micro leaves and prepared vegetables with very gentle product handling, the KBS effectively removal of insects, flies, stones, wood, plastic etc. and is a very cost effective and efficient system which is suitable for inline operation.
The belt isused before the washing stage to remove cotyledons, small stones, clay granules and insects and foreign bodies removalthe and separation of small parts, the belt runs over a knocking system causing the belt to make a shaking movement, to allow parts lying between the leaves to fall through the belt.The waste is collected in crates under the belt.
- The system is hygienic designed and constructed in stainless steel 304
- Hinge side guides for easy cleaning
- Fully synthetic Volta belt Perforation 15mm/on request
- 3 Knocking sections
- Safety switches on doors and covers!
- Stainless steel motors
- Variable speed for knocking bars and converyors Stainless steel control ox with E-stop, Start stop and reset
With over 35 years of experience in the Food Industry, we advise, develop and produce high-quality tailor-made stainless steel solutions. We combine specific expertise and skills and focus on high quality, service, hygiene and safety in our work.
— Hitec BV